Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
• identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Quickframe to locate the material on the Quickframe Web site or Quickframe services;
• information reasonably sufficient to permit Quickframe to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
• your physical or electronic signature.
Please send all of the above information to the Quickframe Agent for Notice by e-mail to contact at quickframe dot com or by mail at Agent for Notice c/o Quickframe, 452 Greenwich Street, NY, NY, 10013. Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement to Quickframe's Agent for Notice.
By submitting a notice, you acknowledge and agree that Quickframe may forward your notice and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
Counter Notification. If you believe that your content has been wrongfully removed from the Quickframe Service, you may send Quickframe a counter notification ("Counter Notification"). Pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Counter Notification.
Your Counter Notification, to be effective, must be in writing, sent to Quickframe’s designated agent (as identified above), and include substantially the following information:
• your physical or electronic signature;
• identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material previously appeared on the Quickframe Service;
• a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• your name, address and telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the district in which your address is located (or in the Central District of California, for addresses outside the U.S.) and agree to accept service of process from the person who submitted the original notice that resulted in your material being removed (or an agent of such person) in the event he or she elects to file suit.
By submitting a Counter Notification, you acknowledge and agree that Quickframe may forward your Counter Notification and any related communications to the person who submitted the original notice that resulted in the removal of your material or to other third parties.