Optimizing Your Channel
Your Quickframe channel is the primary way for sponsors to discover you and begin sending you video requests. To fully optimize your channel, be sure to:
- Complete your profile. Fill out all of the available personal fields on your channel, including your profile picture, “about” blurb, favorite video categories, Vitals (age, gender, location)
- Add your videos. While your personal fields are very important, the videos you upload to your channel are the MOST important component of your channel, as they’re what sponsors will pay the closest attention to. We suggest uploading at least 3 videos to your channel in order to best provide sponsors with an accurate representation of your filmmaking skills and style.
Creating Great Video Content
No matter the level of your filmmaking skills, amateurs and pros alike should approach their video productions with these factors in mind:
- Devise a plan. Nothing loses an audience’s attention like a rambling, incoherent rant with no major point or punch line. Write out a script or develop a storyboard for your video before setting out to film. This will ensure you remain focused and on-point throughout the duration of your video, no matter its length or topic.
- Know your sponsor and their audience. As you begin to develop your script or storyboard, make sure you’re aware of the respective sponsor’s brand voice and tone. Does the brand typically rely on humor when delivering its message? Who makes up the sponsor’s core demographic? These are just a few things to consider before you start filming.
- KISS. “Keep it short and simple.” Typically, clear and concise videos from Quickframe creators perform well. Attention spans are short, so keeping your video brief in length will likely make it more impactful and more frequently shared across social media channels.
Boosting Your Creator Ranking
Your creator ranking is calculated using an algorithm that takes into consideration a variety of different aspects, including:
- The total number and quality of your uploaded videos
- The completeness of your channel (i.e. the fields you’ve filled out)
- How much your videos have been shared across social channels
- How many views your videos have generated
- Be responsive to and communicative with sponsors who request edits in order to receive higher reviews on your videos
In order to rise through the creator ranks, we encourage you to always be mindful of the above ranking factors, and to create as many quality videos as you can and share them with your friends and across social media.
See you at the top!